[Ansteorra] Quest for the Round Table in the local newspaper

medicfem at aol.com medicfem at aol.com
Sun Oct 15 20:14:01 PDT 2006

 Greetings Ansteorra,

It was a great event this weekend in Tir Medoin! I wanted to pass on the coverage by the local Temple newspaper. It is a great shot of rapier combat in action.

http://www.temple-telegram.com/pageone.pdf

Yep! thats me in the background in red. I look thrilled! LOL

In Service,

Caley

I saved the .pdf if the page changes tomorrow.