[Ansteorra] Unto Lady Lyonesse-Arrival on the Isle of Lyoness

DAFPIG at aol.com DAFPIG at aol.com
Wed Oct 18 13:20:37 PDT 2006

Greetings Gracious Lady from Lady Ishi Aiko,

It is my hope that this missive finds you in good time and safe health.

My Lord bids me to send greetings unto you and inform you of our impeding
arrive.  Our scouts have informed us that your tourney lays but 2 days journey
from here.  It has been over a decade since we first found your Isle, heard the
call of greatness and witnesses the deeds of heroes.  He was pleased and duty
bound to hasten back to your side.  The Right and Honor of Lyoness will be
upheld against allcomers.

My Lady,  This is a bad time for my Lord to be absent from his eastern lands.
 Civil War stalks our country, ronin and rebels run freely throughout our
lands.  As my lord is of of the Royal family, there are many who would see him
not return.  Spies and assassins are everywhere, and I fear, at Lyoness as well.
We can trust no-one with our Lords safety, so our warriors are being very
vigilant and alert.  On our journey, we were set upon by rebel forces and lost
many of our entourage, including our translators. So, again I will be a poor
substitute for my Lords words and wishes. I ask your forgiveness for any
misunderstanding my poor English will incur.

Until we meet again,
Aiko