[Ansteorra] Due Date reminders for Exchequers and Seneschals...

HL Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Sat Oct 21 17:33:07 PDT 2006

Greetings...

Just a couple of reminders for Exchequers and Seneschals....

1. Financial Policies are due to me by October 31, 2006--e-mail is OK.
    -If your group ALL groups MUST have a Financial Policy

2. The signed hard copies off your 3rd Quarter Financial Reports are due to
your Regional by OCTOBER 31, 2006.
    -Please email them the excel file ahead of time.

3.  Local Group Budgets for 2007 are due to your Regional and myself no
later than NOVEMBER 30, 2006
    -ALL groups MUST submit a budget for 2007

4. The office of Southern Regional Exchequer is still open for
applications... If you are interested please send your application (with
copy of DL and proof of membership) and qualifications letter to me.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

In Service I Remain...

HL Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd
Kingdom Exchequer--Ansteorra
 <mailto:exchequer at ansteorra.org> exchequer at ansteorra.org