[Ansteorra] Polls

Corey Van Zandt Sircorwin at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 23 13:16:15 PDT 2006

This is a perfectly acceptable place to discuss this topic....if your finger
gets tired perhaps consider a frontal lobe implant.  Not all topics are for
everyone but we all live here and this is ANSTEORRA.  This is the best way
to reach the largest portion of our populace to get the type of input needed
for some important rules changes.

Sir Corwin