[Ansteorra] Polls

Susan catmafia at hughes.net
Mon Oct 23 13:51:24 PDT 2006

Your statement about harder hitting kingdoms brings up something I've
always wondered about-how consistant is calibration across the known
world?  Do these differences correlate with the amount of minimum armor
required in various kingdoms?  This is just something I've always
wondered about, expecially as I remember hearing when I was knew of
using an objective measure (think it included a bowling ball) of
calebration but have never seen it done.

The difference between kingdoms in how hard they hit has always struck
me as odd,
Susan the Curious