[Ansteorra] discussions was >Polls

Vicki Marsh vmarsh at twmarsh.net
Mon Oct 23 14:09:05 PDT 2006

Even non-fighters may need to know this information.

This list is an excellent way to keep people all over the Kingdom informed
of possible changes, get input on proposed changes, get opinions from a
variety of fighters at all different levels, etc. I'm not a fighter, but as
a seneschal I have had to direct people to the source of fighting
information and should have some knowledge of the current rules.

Since our organization is built around the fighting community and it
attracts many people to the SCA, why not discuss it here? If not this, what
the heck is this list for, anyway?

Mistress Xene Theriane,
Seneschal of the Canton of Lindenwood
Member SCA since 1978