[Ansteorra] Polls

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Mon Oct 23 16:00:55 PDT 2006

In a message dated 10/23/2006 1:01:06 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
silverhands at sbcglobal.net writes:

I have  heard anecdotal evidence ("no sh*t, there I was") of forearms
being  broken by sword blows back in early A.S. (which is presumably
why  that rule is in our rule book). But I've never seen one myself.

Michael  Silverhands

This old geezer has been fighting off and on for almost 20 years and have
never even come close to having my shield arm hurt even with a heavy duty
vanbrace on.  For one thing- I need to be balanced on both sides of my body  so I
don't tip over so I need them on both sides.  The other thing is that  sooner
or later the law of averages will catch up to me and my arm is due for a
massive hit the next time I armor up.  SOOOOoooo- take it easy on my at  Three
Kings and Boardermarch, you young pups.
Bors
Baron Loch Soillier