[Ansteorra] Polls

Brandon McDermott brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 24 09:53:29 PDT 2006

I for one will always wear a vambrace and elbow cops on both arms with or without a shield. I would also  encourage any one that would fight me to do the same. I have no doubt that I could break someones arm, and I would feel better if they wore a vam.  That being said, I have fought people who wore no arm protection and they "survived", all be it worse for the wear. So I say if you are tough enough, dumb enough, or good enough its your choice. As for elbow cops on the shield arm.... I want people to wear them because I love to take people's arms and I don't want to wait on the hot field for them to find an elbow cop. I don't think its a safety issue as much as it is a courtesy and efficiency issue.

  In service,
  Lord Lochlan Dunn
  Knight Marshal, Elfsea