[Ansteorra] Polls

Karolus Janos karolus at gte.net
Tue Oct 24 14:09:11 PDT 2006

I believe though that Gunthar when he says hand protection is speaking of
basket hilts and gloves, as he is almost rabid in his hatred of half
gauntlets.

But otherwise that list is exactly what I wear and will continue to wear
unless mandated by SEMs.

Of course I am also currently looking through Bed, Bath and Beyond catalogs
for my new pillow for tourneys since Gunthar has me convinced we will be
swapping from rattan to pillows any day.

Karolus