[Ansteorra] Legacy of Lions: Lost and Found

Jennifer Minor spnknffork at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 24 15:20:52 PDT 2006

First of all thanks for coming and celebrating with Bjornsborg, our  30th anniversary. It was a great time and those who attended seemed to  have enjoyed themselves. It was good fun, indeed.

  Second, we had a few unclaimed items left on site.

  1. demi gauntlet
  1. velvety tube-like garment in a reddish/burgundy-ish color
  1. white kerchief with holes cut out of it
  1. pendant of a lion

  If these are your items or you know to whom they may belong, please  contact me at the above address. I want them to return to their  rightful owners, especially the lion.

  Thank you,
  Gonza
  Seneschal of Bjornsborg

"Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum."