[Ansteorra] Legacy of Lions Event

DAFPIG at aol.com DAFPIG at aol.com
Wed Oct 25 11:24:18 PDT 2006

Greetings Ansteorra!

We wish to express our thanks for all who let us play our Japanese personas
to the fullest at Bjornsburg last weekend!  While there is no denying that a
lot of planning and work go into such in-depth persona play,,, it is all worth
it.  I cannot tell you the secret joy I received from watching those gentles
try to explain things to us in English.. all while playing that I understood
only about 1/3 of it.  I must tell you folks... speaking slower and louder did
not make us understand you any better LOL!!!

We sincerely hope our entourage added to the color, flair and excitement of
this unique event for others, as it did for us.  For those who missed this
event, there really is no other event in this kingdom that comes close to it.  You
really missed out on a wonderous experience.

With fond memories until next year
Daffi-san & Akio Ishi
AKA Daffydd and Octavia