[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Digest, Vol 6, Issue 61

Naima ladywolf89 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 25 16:19:48 PDT 2006

snip--We  sincerely hope our entourage added to the color, flair and excitement of
this unique event for others,

I really enjoyed it :) I was present monitoring the Museum of Bjornsborg when one of the lovely ladies invited A Baroness (and please forgive me your exellency i do not recall your name) to the Saki tasting...now i speak no japanese what -so-ever but I thought the invitation was presented flawlessly...
and I being just one humble member of my barony do thank EVERYONE who attended and mirror the words of my baron and baroness.

Sayyida Naima bint Rashid al-Andalusiyya, CGP
Historian
Barony of Bjornsborg
Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't!