[Ansteorra] New Southern Regional Scribe - Celestria le'Dragon

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 25 17:31:44 PDT 2006

Greetings,

I'm pleased to announce a new Southern Regional Scribe, Lady Celestria le'Dragon of Bryn Gwlad.
Celestria has been very active in the College of Scribes, as well as Bryn Gwlad, having past held
three baronial offices.  Celestria has scroll masters and paper, and should have the balance of
the regional supplies soon; contact her at 'southern_scribe at ansteorra.org' for your scribal needs
in the region.

While it was a thrill to have multiple candidates, this was a difficult decision between very
qualified scribes; so I thank the candidates for their applications.

Last, I want to thank retired Southern Regional Scribe, Baroness Crystal Ariana MacRuari, for her
prior years in office, and her excellent organization and archiving of the regional files till a
replacement could be secured.  Vivat Crystal!

In service, Hillary Greenslade, Star Signet