[Ansteorra] Legacy of Lions Event

Rae Bauer suvdchin at austin.rr.com
Thu Oct 26 07:38:12 PDT 2006

GRIN!!!  Well, as a mongol ambassador, I have needed to learn many languages
from the people we have subje ....., I mean established friendly trade
relations with.  I was delighted to offer my services to Daffysan and his
people for the lovely silk trade consesions.
Blue skies smile upon you,
Suvdchin

>>Your entourage did well enough that was easy to disassociate the men I
knew
from the persona they played ... except Yoshi of course.
I really enjoyed pointing people to the "little redheaded woman" as the one

who spoke the best Engrish ...
 Awesome Stuff!!<<