[Ansteorra] Wanted: Parts for Garage Pavilion

elizabeth at crouchet.com elizabeth at crouchet.com
Thu Oct 26 08:28:58 PDT 2006

Wanted: Parts for a garage pavilion. I need end walls and the frame for a 1/3 section.

I need to set up some storage very soon. I know lots of people have used these garage tents and sometimes they get very
damaged in the wind leaving only parts of it useable. I know that SCAers hate to get rid of things that might be useable.

Well feel bad no more, that damaged tent is useable by me! I'll be happy to take it off your hands!

I need a storage area the size of a one third section of one of these tents. I need the ends walls and the frame. I will cover the
rest with a  tarp unless you can give up the roof too.  It would be a waste to buy a whole new one just to use parts of it.

Please let me know if you can help me and how we can arrange pick up.

Thanks a bunch!

Claire