[Ansteorra] Black Star Deadline

barat at cox.net barat at cox.net
Thu Oct 26 09:24:16 PDT 2006

This is your friendly monthly reminder that all Black Star materials (both event ads and the required paperwork) must be in my hands by the 1st of November for the December issue.

Please note, if your event ad or the required paperwork will arrive after the first of the month you must:

1) Let me know by the first you will be late - and how late.
2) Include the late fee when you submit your ad or paperwork late.

Please note: some months (such as last month) I am unable to accept event ads/paperwork late. Don’t rely on me being able to accept your ad after the first of the month. Turning in your ad/paperwork late should be a last resort, not your first choice.

Ads that are submitted by the deadline that do not include the required inclusions and have to be resubmitted after the deadline with corrections will be considered late. Please take the time to do your ad/paperwork right the first time, rather than having to do them over.

If you have any questions, or need my assistance, I am at your disposal.

H.L. Barat FitzWalter Reynolds
M.K.A. Stephen D. Purlsey
1908 Shelby Ct.
Norman, OK 73071