[Ansteorra] a question for any potters... a new one...

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Oct 27 10:07:56 PDT 2006

On Oct 27, 2006, at 6:26 AM, Susan wrote:

> My dear Lady Genervia, that is a list I would be interested to hear,
> Susan the Curious
> (purely out of Curiosity, I figure if I haven't killed mine in
> almost 21
> years-he's safe)
>
>> As to the murder of the husband, I will have to add that one to my
>> prospective list. :)  Though I have been told that even with
>> leaded glaze, a
>> person would have to drink orange juice, or some  other acidic
>> drink,  from
>> the same piece every day for a while to do any damage.
>>
>> Genevria

Well... See these files in the UNCATALOGED section of the Florilegium:

poisons-art       (42K)  8/30/94    Medieval poisons and antidotes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/UNCAT/poisons-art.html
poisons-msg       (28K)  3/26/04    Medieval poisons.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/UNCAT/poisons-msg.html

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas