[Ansteorra] Lead *Rant* (you may want to avert your eyes)

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Sat Oct 28 04:12:56 PDT 2006

That one is one of my favorites.

A couple of Bubbas use one to trim a hedge. One slipped / tripped and is now
called "stummppy".  He sue the manufacturer because the lawn mower didn't
have a warning against using it as a hedge trimmer.  He won!!

Actual case, it was in my business law course book.

Gilli
Burkhaven, An Odyssey of Learning
http://home.hot.rr.com/burkhaven/