[Ansteorra] Crown List?

Rod Jackson culn97 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 2 05:30:49 PDT 2006

My Lady, Greetings,

  My thanks for your efforts!  Any portraits that you can share will be most appreciated.

  Of course I would like to see Their Royal Highnesses (they probably knew it at the time, just had to convince the rest of the list!).

  Duke Patric Michael
  Duke Kean
  Count Gunthar

  Oh, all of them!  Some of the names on the brackets I do not recognize, are any of your portraits captioned?

  Again, thank you very much.

  Your servant,

  Colin McCrandall

Betsy Marshall <betsy at softwareinnovation.com> wrote:
  I have some snaps of the presentation procession- with Her RM permission I
was standing behind the empty princess's throne to catch a shot of each
couple as they presented themselves before TRMs. Any body in particular you
would like to see?
Pyro