[Ansteorra] What are we here for?

Christine/Maria casadevaca at charter.net
Mon Oct 2 14:17:17 PDT 2006

Very well said Your Grace!  I feel all gooshy inside when a man takes my
things carries them for me.  It makes me smile and it makes me
blush....because it makes me feel like a true lady and it is soooo
romantic.  I still remember the feeling when HE Airaklee came up to me
at my first event and took my tiny little basket from me (saying "A lady
should never carry a burden") and escorted me to my seat.  I was not
only speechless (yup Maria was speechless...lol) but I felt placed on a
pedestal for a short moment and it made me feel very special.

Men like you and Airaklee have special place in my heart and you hold a
place of honor and deep respect in my eyes.  For this is what the SCA is
about Honor, Courtesy and Respect.

Lady Maria Cabeca de Vaca