[Ansteorra] Oops! Courtesy

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 2 17:09:23 PDT 2006

I'm very happy that we are discussing this and we all need the
wake up call. I didn't post to toot my horn about how wonderful
I am. It was more of a realization about how I had forgotten the
stuff that makes the Society special and wanted to remind others.
So, please don't say how I was any more special or whatever than
anyone else, that isn't my intent.

And on the notion of courtesy, as a List Admin for a couple of
mailing lists, please be sure to trim your posts when replying. There
are people who have the digest version of this list and everyone
copying my rather long-winded commentary fills up a lot of unnecessary
space.

Yers,

Gunthar

(PS, I'm just a mere Count. I missed out on that "Your Grace" thing
this weekend.  :-D   )