[Ansteorra] Courtesy challenge (Bob Dewart)

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Mon Oct 2 19:08:32 PDT 2006

My gracious Lady, MANY things are different about today's SCA than they were
20+ years ago.

One example is a plain Army leather outer shell glove was all you needed for
hand protection.  Another is propane tanks made excellent helms.....  And
still another is a big chunk of tire tread made a sword hilt.  And one more
is making the Kingdom #1 in a Known world completion was a good thing.

Ahhhh the good old days..

Gilli
a VERY old fossil
Burkhaven, An Odyssey of Learning