[Ansteorra] semiOT: Temperatures

Rod Jackson culn97 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 2 19:49:12 PDT 2006

Not sure about Bagdad, but in Kandahar, Afghanistan, the Highs are in the lower 90's now and it gets down into the 60's at night.  Down right Chilly!

  Colin

Bob Dewart <gilli at hot.rr.com> wrote:
  Just out of curiosity, what's the temperature this time of year in Bagdad??

Yeah, Edward, you out there?? Give us a weather report Dude. :)

Gilli
Burkhaven, An Odyssey of Learning
http://home.hot.rr.com/burkhaven/