[Ansteorra] Groveling at Fall Court

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Oct 4 23:09:42 PDT 2006

On Oct 4, 2006, at 8:26 AM, Judie Willey wrote:

> Get those knee pads warmed up and prepare to grovel before Her
> Excellency
> this weekend at Fall Court...we have a special prize  for the
> person who
> shows the greatest artistry in begging.
>
> Rebbe Hadassah Sarai bas Yossi
> Event Steward

Ummm. Would that make you a begger? Well there is this file in the
UNCATALOGUED section of the Florilegium. Although mayhap this not
what the good lady had in mind when she mentioned begging. :-)

beggers-msg       (14K)  4/17/97    Beggers in the SCA and period.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/UNCAT/beggers-msg.html

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas