[Ansteorra] Earl Marshal Out of Kingdom

Brandon McDermott brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 5 05:49:52 PDT 2006

I think this has been well thought out and covered??..........
  Now..where do we stand on the rattan bullet?Should we use Balder blunts w/anti bounce back, or is 1/2 in. progressive give sufficient?

Bob Dewart <gilli at hot.rr.com> wrote:
  Not if we allow metal tips. That will protect the ratan.

Gilli
Burkhaven, An Odyssey of Learning
http://home.hot.rr.com/burkhaven/