[Ansteorra] Earl Marshal Out of Kingdom

Brandon McDermott brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 5 19:31:58 PDT 2006

How about a small rubber ball half filled with sand??? Just like a dead blow hammer.
  Lochlan

Harry Bilings <humble_archer at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Back when the APD's were being developed I found some rubber that did a real
good job of not bouncing back. Shot it into a collom at 10 feet and it would
drop at your feet. Hit like a brick but did not bounc back. I think we
should go to ABB's not APD's

plachoya
humble archer
Ravens Fort Ansteorra