[Ansteorra] Armor standards (was: Earl Marshal Out of Kingdom:

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Fri Oct 6 06:48:02 PDT 2006

Hmm but remember people when Fighting Sir Owen remember to wear plate
butt protectors lol. He has this nasty habit of reaching over and around
and spanking people lol. This reminds me of Owens evil plan for Gulf
Wars before I broke my back. I am a dwarf. He wanted to hide me behind
his shield and charge the line and scream "Say hello to my little
friend" Move his shield and me step out lol after he swept the pole arms
to the side. I miss visiting with him lol.

(Owen nothing but love for ya man)

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the
Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead