[Ansteorra] Armor standards

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 6 08:45:29 PDT 2006

>No problem - just incorporate appropriately located pressure sensors on
>the suit, and no questions about whether or not a blow landed properly or
>with sufficient force.  But it would take all the fun out of it.
>
>Padraig

Nah. Full plate jousting armor with pool noodle weapons and
a judge in each corner of the field to determine if the shot
should be counted.
Oh and instant replay for any questions.
And blows are swung with half force because if the pool noodle
shreds and a bit of the foam got in through an eye slot when blown
by a random breeze then lodged in a tear duct a nasty eye infection
could occur and we can't have that now can we?

Remember folks, Safety First!

Gunthar

"Gunthar, you're weird but funny."