[Ansteorra] Earl Marshal Out of Kingdom

HE Chiang chiang at nts-online.net
Fri Oct 6 15:52:55 PDT 2006

Well, I have both hit and been hit by Scots, and am from Lubbock (Bonwicke),
so why could I not name my sword that? Not that I name a sword that is not
going to be around long, since they wear out much too fast these days.
However, I do call my glaive "baby" but then they do tend to last longer.
Chiang