[Ansteorra] Merchanting Info.

Sarah & Richard Yeager young.yeager at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 19:15:59 PDT 2006

Yes Oklahoma does, $500 dollar cash bond and most of the insurance companys
won't write a $500 security bond.

I tried to do Acadamy of the Bow when I found this out I went home. I called
Oklahoma City the week before and even though I told the woman I was from
Texas, she had failed to suplly the information, I got to Ardmore , Ok
before I found out the above.

Most other states do like texas, you pay your $20, get your certificate and
collect you taxes.

Mirabilla la Archiere

On 10/6/06, David Backlin <edrei at smythkepe.org> wrote:

> [...]

"Lifes a journey to death that begins the day your born, so live it to the
fullest"