[Ansteorra] Courtesy challenge

Michael Silverhands silverhands at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 15 03:58:08 PDT 2006

On Oct 14, 2006, at 10:41 PM, Klfrench1023 at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 10/14/2006 1:31:22 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
> marccarlson20 at hotmail.com writes:
>
>>> As much as I don't want to fight about this  either....
>
> For someone who professes a wish not to fight, you vent a curious
> amount of
> spleen, especially toward someone with whom you are not
> acquainted.  I
> believe that you have made your feelings known, and if that  was
> the point, then it
> has been well taken.  If my humble opinions have in  some way
> caused you
> injury, it is my dearest wish that you would  accept my most
> heartfelt apologies.
> I said that I wished no quarrel  with you, good sir, and I would
> entreat you
> to not bring one to my door.
>
> Caterina

Excuse me, but all I see here is a polite disagreement. When someone
disagrees with you, that isn't generally a personal attack, an
invitation to quarrel, or a venting of spleen. Trust me. I've
witnessed Diarmaid venting spleen, and this ain't it.

If you simply *must* continue to bait him, though, I would ask that
you take it off list.

Kind regards,
Michael