[Ansteorra] Quest for the Round Table in the local newspaper

Gavin MacGiollaRua ldgavin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 05:17:03 PDT 2006

I found the article in the archives, here is the website.  You know you had
fun sitting over there gossiping with all the ladies and making fighters
follow your every whim.  I don't think I have ever seen such creative
matchings, florentine vs. off handed mace ect....
http://www.temple-telegram.com/story/2006/10/15/

Gavin