[Ansteorra] Polls

Jean Paul de Sens jeanpauldesens at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 15:05:53 PDT 2006

Without also being harsh, I for one am against further balkanization
of mailing lists.  Although not primarily involved in the cooking arts
or the fiber arts at the level I am involved in the marshallate, I do
have more than a passing interest in both (hey, I just used
cheesecloth to strain the candied orange peels I made last night, any
problem with that?) and kinda miss the fact that to find out what
people are doing in the kingdom I love and live in that I have to go
ferret out every sub-topical list.  It's not a big deal, but I do
remember when the Ansteorran list was a more active list and there
were a lot more topics for discussion, and although I had to use the
delete button a bit more often back then, I think I also learned a lot
more unintentionally.

Jean Paul

On 10/23/06, Hedwig von Luneborg <lochherald at gmail.com> wrote:
> Wow...that was rather harsh.  It was just a request.  Besides, one would
> think that much as the heralds have their own discussion list and the fiber
> arts people have their own discussion list and the cooks have their own
> discussion list...the fighters of this kingdom would also have their own
> list (perhaps the marshal's list).  You Sir, being a knight of the
> Society, are of course better to judge chivalrous behavior and attitudes
> than I, a mere Lady, but you could chose a less caustic way to reply to a
> simple request next time.
>
> --
> Herrin Hedwig

"Everybody works, no one quits."