[Ansteorra] Polls

HE Chiang chiang at nts-online.net
Mon Oct 23 15:50:56 PDT 2006

  Reminds me of what I was once told the definition of calling a shot light,
means hit me harder. We hit fairly hard, harder than some, not as hard as
others....or do they just take a harder shot? Ran into a few folks at Gulf
you have to smack really hard, sometimes you just have to go where people
are easier to kill.
  We did the bowling ball thing at a fighter practice a number of years ago.
Do not remember all the details but they are in an old TI, just not sure of
the date.
 Yours in Service,
 HE Chiang, Centurion
 Western Regional Knight Marshal