[Ansteorra] question for the ladys

Deirdre ladydeirdre at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 23 16:48:33 PDT 2006

One might hope that you are participating in the SCA and attending events
for more reasons that just trying to getcha some.
I do know many people who plan event attendance around who will be there,
etc, but if all your in it for is the booty, you're probably looking in the
wrong area. Try a bar.
>From what I've observed over the years, adult women that get into the SCA do
so for the sake of the SCA, and are probably looking for like-minded men -
younger girls, or those raised in the SCA are raised with a higher standard
with regards to men.
While I don't have a problem with one attending events in order to 'find
girls', if that's all you're around for, you're probably wasting a lot of
people's time.
Deirdre