[Ansteorra] Polls

Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace sirlyonel at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 23 20:20:08 PDT 2006

Salut cozyns,

Well, that might explain how that law showed up in Ansteorra and not in any
of the neighboring kingdoms. On the other hand, my solution to that would be
to start teach fighters that spin shots without vambraces can result in
broken forearms. I've always favored the use of vambraces--rerebraces,
cuisses, and greaves, too. I just don't think it's right to mandate them.

En Lyonel
Dum doceo disco