[Ansteorra] Polls

Theresathreadgi at aol.com Theresathreadgi at aol.com
Tue Oct 24 05:32:07 PDT 2006

My Lady Hedwig,

I am not a fighter but my son is trying to gather his armor and wants to do
all that is right as his hero knights do.  This poll has given me insight as to
what is correct or needed and ideas as to how fighters freely give
information to help those who are not in the know of armor.  There have been several
threads I personnally was not interested in so it is very easy to just delete
those emails as not something to waste my time on.  Please be patient with those
of us who do enjoy these threads that some see as only interesting to fighters.

Sincerely,
Theresa of Bordermarch