[Ansteorra] question for the ladys

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Tue Oct 24 07:50:47 PDT 2006

Your Grace is so right,
I was looking at the younger bunch the other day and thinking about  the same
think. I started when I was 19 and in College. I had people that  would take
me under their wing and teach me how to do things. I learned  how to sew and
cook from Baroness Ann Louise and Lady  Elaine.  A lot of the core ideas I hold
true in the SCA and  in Life came from the early teaching in the SCA.

Well Said your Grace.
HL Donnel

In a message dated 10/24/2006 3:50:14 A.M. Central Standard Time,