[Ansteorra] Hunting and Harvesting

Thomas gemartt at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 27 06:26:45 PDT 2006

"I know not if it is mist, or smoke,
or warriors harvesting on the hayfield of battle"

                      - Canu Heledd

Good Friends,

What wonderful camping weather!   Life is Good!

Tis the season for hunting and harvesting!  I would like to personally
invite you to enjoy Bryn Gwlad's Hunt & Harvest Faire this weekend.
Letters of Intent are encouraged, but not required.

Our championship competitions will include combat archery in the morning
"hunting" wild game, and a swiss five chivalric competition in the afternoon.
All contenders will be personally heralded when they first take the field.

There will also be a mid-day boffer competition for younger warriors.
At the end of the day, we'll feast on "dead things roasted on a fire":
http://bryn-gwlad.ansteorra.org/BGB06/menu.php

An evening court will be in the theater, followed by much
merriment at Shamino's tavern.   We'll also have an equestrian
hunt on Sunday morning.   I hope you can attend!

             Thomas
     Baron of Bryn Gwlad