[Ansteorra] Lead *Rant* (you may want to avert your eyes)

Robin Craig robinec at cox.net
Sun Oct 29 05:46:30 PST 2006

You know, its not only warning labels, it affects our traditions
too.  To my knowledge, no one ever put razorblades in candy apples or
poisoned popcorn balls on halloween. Yet, the tradition of trick or
treating is now becoming a tradition of going to the mall instead
because of this fear.  Last week I saw a show on the news about the
threat of child molesters and halloween and I thought to myself,
don't parents go with and supervise their kids while trick or
treating?  Mine did. Even when I was older.  I may not have liked it,
but if I wanted the candy....

-Robin Anderson of Ross