[Ansteorra] The passing of a friend

BeckysQuilt at aol.com BeckysQuilt at aol.com
Sun Oct 29 16:28:20 PST 2006

My dear friend and SCA persona Mother, Lady Isobel of the Towers, passed away
quietly at 2:55pm , Saturday, October, 28, 2006.

Memorial Services will be held on Saturday, November 4th, 1:00pm, at
Hillcrest Memorial Park (Sparkman-Hillcrest), in the Mausoleum Chapel. She and the
Family request that in lieu of flowers donations to the American Cancer Society
would be appreciated. Isobels mundane name was Patricia L. Brans.

Pat will have a glass front nitch in the mausoleum. If You would like to have
a small token placed with her urn you may place it on the table at the
Memorial Service. The closing of the Coulmbarium is a Private Service for immediate
family.

Please join the Family, after the service, at the home of Jim and Becky
Rhodes.  I'm sure we all have memories of Isobel, Pat, our dear friend, Mother and
Grandmother. The world has lost a true Lady today.

Lady Elizabeth Dabernoune
Becky Rhodes

Jim and Becky's
4918 Heatherbrook Dr.