[Ansteorra] Elizabethan Cooking

cnetterville cnetterville at ih2000.net
Sun Sep 3 09:40:36 PDT 2006

I don't know about extra points but the feast kitchen would certainly be the
focal point of site that weekend. The cooks would most likely have no
problem soliciting help from onlookers and servers would be readily
available for once. Hey ! I think you're on to something.
The whole body hair net sounds like the best solution to health codes if
we're on a public site like Canton but a close shave would probobly work
well for most of the other sites we use. ( Would be more comfortable for the
poor beast in the Ansteorran summers too )
An added side effect is that we'd have all sorts of mundane news coverage
when PETA shows up to picket our events for cruelty to animals so we'd have
to come up with just the right thing to say.
The machine looks like a giant Gerbil wheel with a pully and belt going to
the hearth and around another pully on the spit so we can weld something
like that up fairly easily.
Sounds like something new to think about. You've got my gears turning now...
( or pullys )
Elrique