[Ansteorra] Prize Donations for Artisan

MysticHarlequin mysticharlequin at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 8 21:13:22 PDT 2006

As you are aware, we are preparing for our Artisan competition that is being held Satruday, September 16.  Anyone wishing to donate items for our gift baskets needs to either contact Lady Micola or myself or, should that not be possible, please bring the item(s) by our fighter practice Monday.  {Fighter practice is held at Northlakes Park in Denton beginning at 7:00 p.m.}

      Lady Micola Soranzo               Joslyn of Glaslyn
           Suzi Moore                                              Shantel Pack
    Suzipdm at hotmail.com           mysticharlequin at yahoo.com

  YIS
  Joslyn of Glaslyn

"I can handle anything that life throws at me. I may  not be able to handle it well, or correctly,or gracefully, or with finesse, or expediently -- but I will handle it."