[Ansteorra] Youth Rapier at Tourney by the Loch

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 19:58:41 PDT 2006

Greetings all,
   It has been quite some time since I was given the honor of being
the Youth Rapier Champion of Loch Soilleir. I was pleased to be
Baroness Katya's Champion and the first Youth Rapier Champion for
the Barony, but alas, I have grown old. I cannot defend the
Baroness or Barony in this capacity anymore. So I am asking all
members of the youth rapier community to travel to the Barony of
Loch Soilleir and experience "An Autumn in France" at Tourney by the
Loch!
   Remember that HE Katya does look favorably on to those who make
their presence known, so please bring a Letter of Intent. Also,
Baron William has stated that there must be atleast two competitors
to declare a Champion, but the Lord of the Loch has also declared
that he will see to it that the Champion has the weaponry to defend
the Baroness. So for honor, glory, and prizes, compete!!!
Any youth rapier marshals please come to ensure that these youth
fighters get to display their skill, even if it is just in pick-up
fights.

   For more information, please visit our website:
http://loch-<http://loch-soilleir.ansteorra.org/Tourney2006/index.htm>
soilleir.ansteorra.org/Tourney2006/index.htm <http://loch-/> or feel free to
contact
me with any questions or comments at brianoftheloch@