[Ansteorra] Gothic War

YsfaelEleanor at aol.com YsfaelEleanor at aol.com
Mon Sep 4 19:01:32 PDT 2006

In a message dated 9/4/2006 8:41:13 PM Central Daylight Time,
teacherceleste at hotmail.com writes:

Elspeth,
You ran an amazing water bearers point.  Your crew was  well organized and
efficient.  I never once had to wait for a filled  bottle when I returned to the
table in the few minutes we had to hydrate so  many fighters between
scenarios.  The bottles and caps were kept clean  and sanitized and the liquids were
kept full and cold.  Thank you for  taking on this task.

Saundra

Pretty much what she said, but I wanted to add my thanks as well.
Awesome!!!  Thanks water bearers!!!

Peace,
Ysfael
Mors Ultima Ratio