[Ansteorra] Missing tool box

Sven6Strong sven6strong at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 11 08:51:38 PDT 2006

It was still there Monday when were packing up to leave.
  I believe Sophia and her crew picked it up when they were doing their clean-up walk through.

  I dont have her contact info, but I'm sure the Autocrat: Ld. Gerrold Von Drachenhohle does.
  I pulled his info from the Gothic war website.

  (432)238-4580
drachenhohle at cox.ne

  Hope this helps,
  Sven

Daralynn Brittain <elspeth013 at hotmail.com> wrote:  Greeting Ansteorra!!

I need your help. At Gothic, my Lord left a yellow and black tool box that
contains his duck tapes and some leather working tools. It was left under
the Baronial pavillion during the Centurion Meet and Greet.

If anyone has seen this, or has it in their possession wondering what person
could leave such valuables lying about, it was me. I was the keeper for the
day, and I left it on site. (Managed to remember the children, though!)

We will be at fighter practice on the 17th, and would appreciate any word on
its whereabouts.

Thank you in advance for your help,

In Service,

Elspeth de Stervlen