[Ansteorra] Ansteorran Order of the Rose Web Site

Lisa May maaggie3 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 12 20:05:55 PDT 2006

Greetings Ansteorra!

The Ansteorran Order of the Rose has a new web site!  The site has a
Rose Gallery, wherein pictures of Ansteorra's Roses are displayed,
along with their coats arms and information concerning their reigns.
It also has a Defenders Gallery, wherein the Companions to the
Defenders of the Rose are honored, and a Photo Gallery, which is
currently empty but which we hope to fill with pictures of our
Defenders of the Rose events.  There is a link to the Defenders of
the Rose II web site, and a page on which we hope to post articles of
interest to the Order that we think the populace of Ansteorra might
also enjoy or find interesting.

The Ansteorran Order of the Rose web site can be reached at
www.roses.ansteorra.org.  Please feel free to visit our site and get
to know the Order of the Rose in Ansteorra.  You will notice that we
do not have pictures of all our Roses displayed - that's because we
couldn't find pictures of some of us!  If anyone has any pictures of
the Roses listed below (or any of the other Roses if you have a nice
picture), we would greatly appreciate your sending those pictures to
Countess Margaret.  There is a link to her email address on the web
site.

Duchess Joselyn Allyne Reynard
Duchess Arrowyn of Emerald Moor
Duchess Karlanna of Applecross Woods
Countess Marguerite de la Croix
Countess Drusilla of Northumbria
Duchess Rebekka die Blonde
Duchess Athena Mawrcan Derwen Ddu
Countess Anora Frayne of Winward
Duchess Michaela of Monmouthshire
Countess Rebekah Kleinspielerin
Duchess Chiara della Luna

If you have pictures of any of our Defenders or of the grand
happenings at Defenders of the Rose I last November, we'd also love
to have those.  Comments and suggestions are welcome; just email
Countess Margaret.  Enjoy!

Maggie

Countess Margaret ny Connor
Barony of the Steppes
Kingdom of Ansteorra

And do as adversaries do in law; strive mightily, then eat and drink
as friends (Wm. Shakespeare)