[Ansteorra] Urgent Academic Help Needed

ythmin at aol.com ythmin at aol.com
Wed Sep 13 07:06:43 PDT 2006

 Dear List Members:

I have not be active in some time, my research business keeps me traveling
to the nether places around the globe-however over the next few months I have
settled down to get some much needed academic work done. My degrees are not in
history, rather library science and research, I am attempting to rectify
this.  One of the ways I am doing this is through Assessment of Prior Education,

which  is a credit review of life work.
It would be a shame to let two decades of study and research account for
nothing.
The way this works is I put together a course description and the outcome
statements or goals of the class. I need a special documenter to review the
course description and goals and document that indeed I know that information
(this can be done through conversation, test, questions, etc.) a panel then
review the material and decides whether or not to award credit. One of the
primary things they look at is the credentials of the special documenter.
I need special documenters who would be willing to review my material and
verify that indeed I know my stuff. I would be willing to have an at length
conversation with you via phone, take a test you put together, write an essay
etc..
The areas I am covering include that members of this board may be able to
help with include;
Medieval History
War of the Roses
Medieval Architecture
Shakespeare
Richard III
Documenters must hold at least an MA unless they happen to be published
writes in which case that may stand alone, teachers, professional historians
etc.
I have other areas I need documenters as well
Republican Rome
Papal History
Ancient Cultures

Any Takers,