[Ansteorra] Ansteorran Order of the Rose Web Site

Vanessa contessavanessa at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 13 08:10:34 PDT 2006

Greetings,
Defenders of the Rose is fast approaching!
We send out a call to all artisans.  Please come and
display your skill at our A&S competition.
Again this year the competition will be determined by
Roses' choice.  The theme for our A&S entries is of
course "Roses".  We invite all artisans to bring their
best and join us on Nov 10-12.
Please share with us a display of up to three items.
Documentation as well as theme is encouraged.
We look forward to seeing you there.
In service,
Contessa Vanessa