[Ansteorra] Raven's Fort A&S Championship

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 13 08:18:52 PDT 2006

Good friends and neighbors,
On behalf of Mistress Clara Von Ulm, outgoing Artisan of the Barony of Raven's Fort, does HL Alden Drake send greetings.

This weekend at the Barony of Raven's Fort, Their Sable-Winged Excellencies will hold a fine competition to determine who shall serve as the next Titled Artisan of Raven's Fort.  In the time that she was so honored, Mistress Clara has acquired not only the privilages, but also the responsibilities of a Peerage, and so is unable to attend to the running of the championship.  As such, she has entrusted this task to me, for which I am honored to serve.

The format of the A&S Championship shall be fairly straight forward - A single piece to be judged.  Documentation is not required to enter, but shall be counted for score.  Displays are to be set up by the close of morning court, with judging to follow.  Artisans are asked to take down their displays by 3:00pm.

If you have any questions regarding the competition, please feel free to contact me.

Event information can be found in the September Black Star.

In service,
HL Alden Drake